Subscribe Us

Seeking the pleasure to avoid the Pain

Life is not going to end but it is going to be changed
How I see its beauty in a manner like seeking however I'm fine
Nobody guides me and nobody can...
Just seeking the pleasure to avoid the pain
This face is nothing but never like be a condolence
How I'll avoid the manner of such language which I don't want to use
It is not my longing to achieve the ploy of Modern World
Just remember what I could be but care about whatever I can be
But I started with WHY but this world reminds me what will be the result
The proscription of this world contains avoids only
The value of my words is contained only prospective
The summary of mine is only a line that ended with a question?
Just seeking the pleasure to avoid the pain.....
                                                             

Post a Comment

0 Comments